Building management integration
yrtyrtyrteyryretyerty Oct 11 2010
Climate Wizard cooling technology is easily integrated into building management systems.
- Every Climate Wizard comes with a standard thermostat wall control, and cable plugged at both ends for easy, fault-free installation.
- Every Climate Wizard cooler comes with an in-built interface panel that can be connected into the building management system, or to a local custom designed management system, e.g. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) type control.
- The Climate Wizard interface panel receives digital and analogue inputs for system ON-OFF, pump ON-OFF and fan speed control. It also has one system alarm output that can be connected to a central alarm facility.
- ON-OFF inputs must be in the range of 4 - 32 volts DC.
- Fan speed input must be 0 - 10 volts DC.