How is it different?
Climate Wizard is a new category of cooling – indirect evaporative cooling. It’s different from traditional direct evaporative coolers because the water and air used in the cooling process do not come into contact – this means that no moisture is added.
The other main differences to direct evaporative coolers include:
- Indirect evaporative air cooling does not add any moisture to the supply air and cools the supply air to about the same temperature as a regular air conditioner
- The supply air temperature is always lower than the ambient wet-bulb temperature and approaches the dew point temperature
- The external duct resistance capability is much higher
- The airflows can be lower because the supply air temperature is lower therefore not as much air is required, so the duct sizes can be smaller
Climate Wizard is remarkably different from other indirect evaporative coolers because of:
- Low supply air temperatures
- High heat exchange efficiency
- Low maintenance
- High wet-bulb effectiveness
- High external duct resistance capability
- A unique supply air volume control damper
- A special heat exchanger water control design
- Two chlorinators in order to maintain a healthy water system
Climate Wizard ranks as a legitimate contender alongside regular refrigerated air conditioners. In suitable climate conditions, it can either replace refrigerated systems or significantly reduce the compressor loads.
Climate Wizard has been designed in Australia under rigorous quality standards by Seeley International, the leading Australian air conditioning manufacturer.LAST_UPDATED2